Thursday, November 17, 2011

Janie and Jack Portrait Session

In October I was contacted to do a photo shoot through Precious Times Photograpy, LLC.  I shot young children's Portraits at The Janie and Jack store in Fair Oaks Mall, in Fairfax, Virginia.  Two days of 9 hour shooting was exhausting!!  The children were adorable, but fussy, and many uncooperative.  Part of the shoot, was if the clients spent $75 at Janie and Jack, they would be eligible for a free 8x10.  Most of the clients I saw were only interested in this option (thus I did not get paid, as I worked on commission.) 

However it was a great experience!  I enjoyed the opportunity and hopefully a few of the 25 "clients" I saw will call me to do portraits at a later date.

Here are a few shots from the day:














No comments:

Post a Comment